Earnest Associates Web Design Package
HIGH END ECOMMERCE ADVANCED DESIGN
This package is for people that want to hit the ground running in there eCommerce business and don't want to be held back from any technical or design issues they may encounter into while starting there eCom Journey.
- Our goal by the end of completing your web design project is to do the following:Make your store attractive by positioning every element on your website for a high approval rate with suppliers
- Make sure store effect by optimizing your site for conversion elements that could take hours to implement
- Get you launched ASAP into the market so you can focus on income producing activity and not how to install conversion pixels
Earnest has trusted design partners that are very skilled at creating a beautiful, highly converting Shopify store that you will not only be excited to have but by the end of the service you'll be proud to know that you are the owner.
All the stores we design and build are niche and market specific to ensure that you are positioned correctly when you go to launch your business. Simply select the buy now button and you will be followed up with a few questions so we can understand your business and niche within 12-36 hours.
After the purchase and completing the survey all you'll do is sit back, relax, and let us build you a custom website masterpiece.
HIGH END ECOMMERCE ADVANCED DESIGN
- Custom Premium Theme From Our Vault ($1997 Value)
- Custom Logos ($997 Value)
- Custom Social Media Assets: FB, Twitter, Pinterest, IG ($497 Value)
- Custom Banners ($297 Value)
- Custom Coding when needed to improve conversions ($297 Value)
- 4 Content Template Pages Uploaded ($497 Value)
- eCommerce Conversion Tracking with Google Analytics ($997 Value)
- eCommerce Conversion Tracking with Google Ads ($497 Value)
- Google Webmaster Tools Integration & Setup ($497 Value)
- Bing Webmaster Tools Integration & Setup ($497 Value)
- Site Map Submission for Search Engine Indexing ($297 Value)
- 20 Demo Products Uploaded ($297 Value)
- Google Merchant Center Data Feed Creation ($297 Value)
- Bing Merchant Center Data Feed Creation ($297 Value)
- Facebook Pixel Integration ($297 Value)
- Mobile Responsive Design ($297 Value)
- Expert App Installation ($497 Value)
- Email setup for your custom domain ($197 Value)
- Custom Domain Integration for your store ($97 Value)
What does your web designer need to start?
We will need you to create a Shopify account. If you haven’t done so yet, please do that here: earnestepps.com/shopify
Our designer will need your Shopify URL (will end in .myshopify.com), your login email, and password. We will also need you to include your chosen domain name, niche, competitors websites, and a list of websites you like the look of.
How long does the design process take?
Depending on how many websites are in our design queue to produce, we are typically finished between 1 – 2 weeks.
How much input do I have in the creation of the site?
Please put anything you want to include in the web design questionnaire. Our designers will work off of the information they receive within the questionnaire.
Do you upload my products?
Depending on the package, we upload 20 test products. These products are not for sale but are filler products so the site is visually pleasing to send to suppliers. Once you have real suppliers on board, you should remove these filler products and add your approved products.
What if I want things changed on the site after it’s completed?
As soon as our designer reaches out that the site is completed, please let her know the changes you would like. Changes requested after a week of completion are not included in the web design package and are at the designers discretion.
Where are the images on my website from?
Test products are taken from competitors websites. Banner images are from stock photo websites (free and paid).